PGLS Ryder Cup 2021

Please use this forum for general discussion of the PGLS Ryder Cup. Anything specific to the International / USA players please use the appropriate forums below.
Forum rules
Please can all scheduling take place in the Four-ball, Foursomes and Singles forums supplied so that we have visibility of the efforts made to arrange the matches.
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 49 times
Been Liked: 91 times

Re: PGLS Ryder Cup 2021

Post by Riddler »

If I remember correctly seems like we have more Tour Players and Pro's signing up. I think it is because we have better players and it has been 2 years since the last Cup. I was just considering being a Captain and it would be easier to have just the two categories to pick from. Why is it so hard to find members who want to be Captains? Maybe if we make the job easier we will get more candidate's. Just a thought.
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 39 times
Been Liked: 86 times

Re: PGLS Ryder Cup 2021

Post by Mwh65 »

I'm not so sure it is that difficult. :hmmm:

They have plenty of tournies to choose from, where they can clearly see who the best players are. The 2 Vice Captains can also help out if need be so it's not really a job the captain has to do on their own.

Currently we are short of Amateur players on both sides (International 3 and USA 2) and it may be that we will have to make changes nearer the time that sign-ups close.
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.