- Site Admin
- Posts: 4660
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:27 pm
- Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
- Has Liked: 22 times
- Been Liked: 105 times
2. Right click Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf and in the menu that appears left click on "Properties".
3. In the window that appears click on the "LOCAL FILES" tab.
4. Finally click on "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES..." and let it complete. Any missing or corrupt files will be downloaded.
PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:49 pm
- Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Steam Profile name (Required): davefv92c
- Has Liked: 117 times
- Been Liked: 74 times
I think if I where you I would check and make sure you have the auto-update
checked, these files may also fix some glitches you may be running across in the game.
GTX 1060 6gb. MSI OPTIX AG32C CURVED MONITOR 144HZ.
240gb SSD. 1TB HARDDISK
RED DRAGON IMPACT M908 GAMING MOUSE.
RED DRAGON K-580 PRO GAMING KEYBOARD.