Three Clickers Cure: "It worked on three PC's so far"

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
Crusher

Three Clickers Cure: "It worked on three PC's so far"

Post by Crusher »

Now that I have adjusted JNPG for two other 3clickers, all three of us are no longer having stutters during our swings. The "3 for 3" results is convincing and I want to share this workaround with all 3clickers. The hope being that you will have a better Perfect Golf experience.

NOTE: I am not a developer, I found this cure (workaround) totally through trial and error.

It works with all resolutions too.

The cure: Max out the Grass and Camera distances in the game's Graphic's settings. Voila!

Crusher

Re: Three Clickers Cure: "It worked on three PC's so far"

Post by Crusher »

Update. There are 4 more 3clickers who have reported, they too are experiencing a smoother 3click experience.

Edit: As of 7:33 PM Eastern there are a total of 9 three-clickers getting the same results. Very cool.
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Update: We are up to 25+ 3clickers who found this workaround helpful.
GrampyNigel

Post by GrampyNigel »

add another player, this seems to of helped me
mucho gracious senor
DinoMC
Steam Profile name (Required): DinoMC

Post by DinoMC »

I lose the swing meter if I impliment this? Card is a 980ti as well.
--Dean
i7-6800K @4.2ghz
16GB RAM
GTX 980ti
W10
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Dean B wrote:I lose the swing meter if I impliment this? Card is a 980ti as well.
Sorry I missed your reply last month. So here's what I have found for settings in other players with Intel i5 4000 series Processors and GTX 900 series Graphics Cards. Try these settings.

Resolution can be set to whatever like.

Under Quality settings: High and Ultra - Trees can be Medium. Try duplicating my Quality settings below. Why do I play at low resolution on a powerful computer? I like to play in windowed-mode. This allows me to access my Taskbar and Dual Monitors quickly without minimizing the game.

Return to “General Discussion”