Games Lobby

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
Crusher

Re: Games Lobby

Post by Crusher »

Just a thought. How about an auto-log out when they close the browser or Tab. Seems this is the habit most people have developed over the years on other sites that require log-in.
Seasider47
Steam Profile name (Required): skeggy47
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 127 times

Post by Seasider47 »

I having been giving some thought about what I like to see different about the games channel .

A bit of a challenge here to our excellent Admin Staff who can achieve great things

I'd like to see instead of a chat channrl formula for games channel, a kind of daily teeing time. So the 24 hour split into 15 minutes each hour each 15 minutes to have 4 slots that memers can enter there name. Then lets say I enter at 11 am and I want to play at "pm, I enter my name in the first slot at 2.15 (if its available and any one can enter in any of the 3 slots available. If folks know that someone is going to play at a certain time I'm sure it will encourage more.

Dont know if this can be done but thats the challenge

i
Just Jolly
Steam Profile name (Required): Just Jolly
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 6 times

Post by Just Jolly »

Sounds good Paul if like you say if it can be achieved, but I know our boss is a genius ( where's the smilies ?) come on Mark they make a great addition :D

Return to “General Discussion”