Looks Like I am 1st

Post here if you want to create a team for either the PairUp or Divisions (PairUp) tournies.
Forum rules
Please specify which tourney you are interested in creating a team for in your posts.
davefv92c
Steam Profile name (Required): davefv92c
Has Liked: 207 times
Been Liked: 127 times

Looks Like I am 1st

Post by davefv92c »

well for some unknown reason Cubbies has dropped our pairs thing.
beyond me anyway, I am looking for a new partner looking for someone who uses voice chat
and plans on playing for a while and making it a regular thing on their tourneys list.
shot me a PM if interested.
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Liquid Cooled Intel i9,32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD
RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU
35"CURVED VIOTEK MONITOR 200Hz
Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/38611652
davefv92c

Re: Looks Like I am 1st

Post by davefv92c »

Dang this finding a new partner thing is not an easy thing to do
at least not for me. hey I am an easy-going fella to get along with I don't do too bad at the game.
kind of quiet at times. I can play either a fast pace or a slow one. I don't mind taking on a newer player maybe
I can help them out in learning the game. what I would like is someone who is going to play on a weekly basis along with keeping up with the
division pairs. if you are out there give me a yell.

thanks for the time
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
WTFRU115
Steam Profile name (Required): WTFRU115
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by WTFRU115 »

Well Dave, hate to break it to ya brother, but we live in a world of 24 time zones, a small golfing gamer community, and a lack of enthusiasm with a game that has many problems. The biggest problem being when playing pairs or multiplayer on just about any course involving water hazards, are the frequent "lockups". Once the player returns, he/she is greeted with extremely slow slope indications, and the only thing you have left in your toolbox is the pointer used from the shooter to the hole. Not saying it's a total loss, but it makes playing the game from that point on very frustrating to say the least. Then the other problem is if your partner has "cup and string" internet aka dialup speeds, well I think you know what I mean. Pair-ups is great for interacting with others and makes the game more enjoyable, rather than playing by yourself. Consider this, and this is for "all" players, spend some extra time in the Multiplayer server, and create matches (don't lock it as to prevent someone new from joining in. This is considered a DICK move) where we will meet new players and hopefully create new friends along the way.
davefv92c

Post by davefv92c »

still need a partner, damn sure makes no sense to me as to why I can not find one
I am an above avg player and don't do too bad at this game. I spent 2 yrs playing with one fella which
I ended that partnership due to the fact the guy was slow as molasses and all he did was bitch and moan, and complain
blaming any bad shot on anything or one he could rather than himself to be honest the slow play I can deal with but all the other drama got old.
I played with queenofthegreens for a while which was a great partnership but she has been out of the game now for a while. then I tried to get a partnership going on with cubbs and he put that one-off, due to not liking to play where others' scores were affected with his play which really did not make much sense to me due to the fact the guy has always been better than me and we had shared 1st place the last week we played. I have played less since that happened as it kind of got me down and I just could not figure out what I had done to piss him off.
listen I will take anyone on as a partner I don't care how good or bad you are. maybe I will be able to give a lesser player tips on how to make their game better. I would like someone who will use voice chat either the Caddyshack TeamSpeak or the steam chat. I do not use discord as I just do not trust that app and have read quite a few horror stories of some that have. I would like someone who is going to play the weekly pair up along with the division's pairs and play them as a regular thing. as for the timezone thing, I am disabled and can come online at any time day or night so that should not really be an issue.
got to be someone out there if so just PM me and we will get the details figured out

thanks for the time
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
davefv92c

Post by davefv92c »

I would like to thank Mark for a place to look for a new partner from, to be honest, it did not help like I thought it might, but who would have known
without a try. Queenofthegreens and myself have rekindled our partnership till
spring comes along and she gets back to her real-life golfing for the season.

thanks again
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
Just Jolly
Steam Profile name (Required): Just Jolly
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by Just Jolly »

Well I've have lost a partner recently in the division pairs and was holding out for him returning but he has not returned yet and may never do so. He has been gone for six months at least. So if you want to pair me I'm willing but I don't like discord and play Amatuere level at the moment, so its up to you if you want to give it a go, I'm game. I go by the name of Just Jolly.
davefv92c

Post by davefv92c »

Jolly I and a past partner have gotten back together.
you may want to start a new thread, I wouldn't think you would have too hard of a time finding someone.
thanks for the offer though in the future If am looking for another if I don't see your name in the scores I will get a hold of you.
I will be looking again come spring, as my now partner will be getting back out there for RL golf and she plays damned near every day.
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
ledsvik
Steam Profile name (Required): ledsvik
Has Liked: 43 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by ledsvik »

Hey Jolly

I'm european (Swedish), I might gonna try this PGLS thing up, would love a partner :) Eventhough ppl call me "extreme".