Monarch Beach Golf Links

Please use this forum to let us know you have uploaded a new released course ready for inclusion in the PGLS Courses database.
Jettgod
Steam Profile name (Required): Jettgod

Re: Monarch Beach Golf Links

Post by Jettgod »

Hi Jugador,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes your Graphics card is clearly far superior to mine.... and I think it show what another $500 can achieve if I had any money laying around.....!! Never-the-less, I can play the majority of the PGLS courses without any problems.

Just played the "Lite" version and must thank you for all your kind effort in providing a more playable version for the lower spec PC's gamers. However whilst it was probably an improvement, I would have to say that although I completed the 18 holes it was still a jerky and un-smooth presentation for me.

I did notice that the Lite Unity 3D file although much reduced in size is still looking large at 587,792KB.

Thanks again for your help.
Jugador
Steam Profile name (Required): Jugador
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Post by Jugador »

Hi Jettgod... :biggrin: I think we're both due for an upgrade... :dry: That $500 price they show isn't realistic. I'd be lucky if I got $500 bucks
for my whole rig! You could get a RTX 3060 12GB for less than $300 bucks and get a serious jump in frame rates. Of course, if all you play is PG, there's no point in upgrading. But, if we want to try newer games like EA PGA Tour...etc, I think we're both gonna need something beefier...lol :biggrin: BTW...no problem making the lite version, and sorry it didn't help much. :ermm: Talk to you later. https://www.newegg.com/msi-geforce-rtx- ... -_-Product

NIBNOB
Steam Profile name (Required): marknibnoble
Has Liked: 125 times
Been Liked: 170 times

Post by NIBNOB »

hi Jugador,

could you take a look at monarch beach par ratings for all tees from back tees - ladies tees you have got every hole as a par 4....championship tees are normal....thx
Screenshot (37).png
Jugador

Post by Jugador »

Hi Nibnob...sorry about that, I don't think I've done the ratings for anything other than the Champ tees for any of my courses. I just never thought about it. I guess I just assumed everyone would play from the tips. You're the first person who's brought it up. I'll upload a corrected version, and get around to the others as soon as I can. I've been meaning to upload an updated version of Bearpath, anyway. (I put in a nicer church on hole 12)
Jugador

Post by Jugador »

Well, I got some bad news, here. While I was changing the tee ratings I tinkered around with some other things and seem to have made a mess. The new version will build, but it won't load in the game. (freezes up) If it helps temporarily, here's the scorecard. The ratings are the same for all the tees except for the ladies' tees. I'll try to untangle my fishing line...lol

Jugador

Post by Jugador »

Okay, here you go, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for playing my course! :biggrin: While I was at it I added "Challenge" tees. It's sort of fun. It's like playing 18, but skipping the tee shot. :cool:

https://mega.nz/file/8YxxnAhA#CSJIxUdid ... mQ1lSKTNyo
RickW
Steam Profile name (Required): RickW
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by RickW »

What tourney is everyone using this course for?

Rick
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 263 times

Post by Riddler »

Currently being used at PairUp9.

Return to “Released Courses”