Come on

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
Grahamallene
Steam Profile name (Required): Seve
Been Liked: 3 times

Come on

Post by Grahamallene »

NIBNOB you are really beginning to p^^s me off (and a lot of others I suspect) with your ridiculous scoring. Why don't you go and find something a bit more challenging for your obvious talents! (or other!).
This used to be a good place to come and play some competitive PC golf, but not any more. I notice some players are leaving this site now. soon be on your own!
David Duvail
Steam Profile name (Required): David Duvail
Has Liked: 37 times
Been Liked: 25 times

Re: Come on

Post by David Duvail »

Why just cry about a player, just play to your on standard, its just a game. enjoy it .
NIBNOB
Steam Profile name (Required): marknibnoble
Has Liked: 125 times
Been Liked: 170 times

Post by NIBNOB »

Wow.........
bbbuckshot1
Steam Profile name (Required): BBBUCKSHOT1
Been Liked: 240 times

Post by bbbuckshot1 »

NIBNOB's scoring should be an incentive to improve one's game, not to complain about his talent!
SJude
Steam Profile name (Required): SJUDE
Has Liked: 26 times
Been Liked: 52 times

Post by SJude »

This guy is a real piece of work, at least he didn't call you a cheater like he did me Nib.
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 263 times

Post by Riddler »

People leave for many reasons. Don't have the time, game has no updates, tired of the game, personal reasons etc. etc. Because there are a few players that always win is at the bottom of the list. Many of us have been playing here for years and still enjoy the competition. There are certain players I try to beat, and I do, and once in a great while I even beat the best players. What keeps me playing is I love the game and the competition no matter who wins. So, pick some players that score around the same as you do and see if you can constantly beat them and then aim higher or just enjoy the overall competition.

Return to “General Discussion”