Hole at on Torrey Pines South

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
jdhog1977
Steam Profile name (Required): jdhog1977

Hole at on Torrey Pines South

Post by jdhog1977 »

Hello everyone. New guy here.

I'm not sure where to post this, so please correct me if I'm doing this wrong.

I was -5 going into hole 18 on Torrey Pines South in the PGA 18 tourney today. I hit my ball into the left green side bunker. There is a problem with the bunker there as my ball went below the sand layer and I could not hit it out. I ended up taking a 28 on the hole.

Please advise as to what I need to do if anything. (I guess I just need to avoid that bunker) :biggrin:
MiMiC

Re: Hole at on Torrey Pines South

Post by MiMiC »

Hi,

We cannot isolate a hole for you to start at, and would instead have to have the full round replayed.

I will adjust your score to give you a par score for the hole.

Unfortunately there is no prospect of the fault with the bunker being fixed as the designer lost the Course Forge files in a hard disk crash, and so the version we have is the last work that was possible on the course.

Mike

MiMiC
jdhog1977
Steam Profile name (Required): jdhog1977

Re: Hole at on Torrey Pines South

Post by jdhog1977 »

MiMiC wrote:Hi,

We cannot isolate a hole for you to start at, and would instead have to have the full round replayed.

I will adjust your score to give you a par score for the hole.

Unfortunately there is no prospect of the fault with the bunker being fixed as the designer lost the Course Forge files in a hard disk crash, and so the version we have is the last work that was possible on the course.

Mike

MiMiC
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Return to “General Discussion”