What happend to IanK?...

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
Charles
Steam Profile name (Required): Charles

What happend to IanK?...

Post by Charles »

Hi all,

today, i just 'discovered' two fantastic courses: Downland GC and Heritage Coast GC. To my shame i missed these two beauties completely! I'm playing them in the RTCC rota. At first I was just pleasantly surprised and thought these were new courses, but after checking things out I 'discovered' they were made some time ago and by the same designer: Ian Knight. And to my further astonishment, I 'discovered' he has only these two official releases to his name! :blink: Unbelievable. You'd think there would be a bag full of Ian's creations out there. Both courses are very good, very playable, very beautiful and very enjoyable (even more if you play well :sleep:). As a matter of fact, i think the 6th hole on HC is one of the most beautiful par 3's I've ever seen in the game. A true gem. Also, the sounds and objects used are well done and give a nice immersive feel to both (fictional!) courses. Talk about a pleasant surprise!

Both courses should be in everybody's course folder IMHO. :good: I do hope Ian would get back at it and create more of these beauties.
Goloman
Steam Profile name (Required): Sebastian

Re: What happend to IanK?...

Post by Goloman »

Great designer indeed, also wish to see more of him.
Charles
Steam Profile name (Required): Charles

Re: What happend to IanK?...

Post by Charles »

It looks like Ian is getting back to designing! He kinda hinted at this on the PP forum where i posted a similar piece. Many people reacted and it looks like Ian's creativity has been jolted back to life. Fingers crossed!

Return to “General Discussion”