This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:45 am
- Location: Torquay, England
- Steam Profile name (Required): Bob Fletcher
Here are my own personal marks for 'A' courses. I have tried to be objective when rating each category and the marks reflect my own personal feelings about each course. Right, on to courses beginning with the letter 'B'...
As you can see, the three stand-out courses are the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island (86), Augusta (85) and Aronomink (84).
3 ACES (Great River White 8th, Nahoon Reef 13th, Links at Gateway 11th), 1 ALBATROSS (Millstone 16th)
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32 pm
- Steam Profile name (Required): jspirate
GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
32 GB DDR4 3000
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Win 10 Home Premium on 1TB SSD
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:27 pm
- Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Nice one Bob
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:59 am
- Location: uk
- Steam Profile name (Required): terbal
great job Bob.
Cant wait for 'Z' courses But I am 70 this year lol
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:31 pm
- Location: Skegness
- Steam Profile name (Required): skeggy47
Great addition.. and a very worthwhile project. I very much agreed with the findings, though I did feel Ayot Lakes deserved more, but thats only my oppinion. Looking forward to seeing more ratings in future, good job Bob