Resignation

Post in here anything to do with the PGLS Tours tourney.
bobfletch

Resignation

Post by bobfletch »

After much soul-searching by myself and Les (Biffa), the PGLS Tours Admins, last night we both resigned from our posts. Our original concept of how the Tours should work, including two main issues, has been changed which has resulted in this competition now being like any other on the PGLS site.

I sent a personal message to Mark informing him of my decision, and also telling him that conditions had already been set for the Week 1 events.

I attach a copy of my message below. I received no reply to my message - merely a 5-year ban from 'Meet & Greet', and a screenshot of that message I also attach. I'm not sure what that ban, which Les also received, is meant to achieve but, to be honest, I don't really care. So if our friends and acquaintances don't see Les and I around for the next few years, you now know the reason why.

It's sad that behind-the-scenes events have resulted in this situation, but we both felt unable to continue, but we wish all players the very best of luck on the Tours. And a Happy New Year to all...

BAN Resignation.jpg
PGLS BAN.jpg
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 406 times

Re: Resignation

Post by Mwh65 »

Les and Bob,

The only part that didn't get included in the PGLS Tours was to allow players to choose their own level. This went to a Poll which chose in favour of using the PGLS Levels. The other part regarding players having to play at least one round with at least 1 other player was a non starter and would of reduced the playing field considerably.

As for M & G, well it is a chat room for all players of "Perfect Golf", not "TGC 2019" or "Snooker 2019", nor is it to sit in there slagging off other players who didn't see it your way, hence the bans.

Hopefully M & G will get back to normal now with arranging of "Perfect Golf" matches but the damage you both caused may have already been done. :dry:

I knew the pair of you would throw your toys out of the pram and resign weeks ago, although I did get it wrong as I thought you would resign on the 2nd January, the day before it starts.

Anyway good luck in your endeavours. :good:
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here

Return to “PGLS Tours”