Why now Beta Courses again?

Forum for the Heavy Duty Hitters CC players.

Moderator: davefv92c

Blaukraut
Steam Profile name (Required): HanBuaal
Has Liked: 21 times
Been Liked: 8 times

Why now Beta Courses again?

Post by Blaukraut »

Is there a reason we got again Beta Coursesto play? We have round about 400 proofed Courses an we got again a Beta Course. Can't understand because i thought we agreed not to use Betas longer. Sad!
i'm no certified 3 Clicker but a real Sportmen :laugh: :joy:

davefv92c
Steam Profile name (Required): davefv92c
Has Liked: 142 times
Been Liked: 81 times

Re: Why now Beta Courses again?

Post by davefv92c »

please explain any issues you had with your rounds, or do you just have an issue with it saying beta on the flash screen
and are looking for something to pick at! pretty sad you know if you are not happy with the course you don't have to play them.
betting you are just looking to pick as I have heard of no issues with this tourney. I guess you don't think about all the issues we have with the 400
plus proofed as you put it courses we have.lol I guess you just miss all of that. BTW I have sent the designer a message to have it removed from beta as seeing it is just about a year old I could find no issues reported with it on this or the PP forums. which I did look for before I posted it not to mention I have had a lot on my mind this week as in RL my health is going to crap and I went in for kidney scans this week and was found I have a tumor on one of my kidneys, so this little old golf game has taken a back seat in my mind this week.

http://www.perfectparallel.com/topic/11 ... beta-v-12/

and nothing here at PGLS regarding this course.

a note I got from the designer on the PP forums, so Mark if you read this I will go take it out of beta now.
I also removed his other course we still had in beta Triggs.

Hi
Yeah, sorry, I stopped using Unity because it became a hassle to work with but I'm pretty sure I finished the course and never changed the name so it is fine to call it whatever you want. I don't even have unity installed anymore so I can't make any changes

Jeff
MSI TRIDENT 3VR7-025. 16gb MEMORY.
GTX 1060 6gb. MSI OPTIX AG32C CURVED MONITOR 144HZ.
240gb SSD. 1TB HARDDISK
RED DRAGON IMPACT M908 GAMING MOUSE.
RED DRAGON K-580 PRO GAMING KEYBOARD.

Blaukraut
Steam Profile name (Required): HanBuaal
Has Liked: 21 times
Been Liked: 8 times

Post by Blaukraut »

Dave, don't attac me personal about a single question! My question was about we spoke month ago and at that time it would be agreed not to use Beta Courses. I don't play this tournament because i like to play proofed Courses only!
i'm no certified 3 Clicker but a real Sportmen :laugh: :joy:

davefv92c

Post by davefv92c »

Blaukraut wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:23 pm
Dave, don't attac me personal about a single question! My question was about we spoke month ago and at that time it would be agreed not to use Beta Courses. I don't play this tournament because i like to play proofed Courses only!
there was no attack here so quit thinking there was like I said you don't have to play and to be honest I never agreed with you on anything.
can you please post what ever issues you had with the play of this course??
240gb SSD. 1TB HARDDISK

duncanmathieson
Steam Profile name (Required): dunkymath
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 22 times

Post by duncanmathieson »

HI dave sorry to hear that mate. I wish you the best of luck and hope they can do something for you.
regarding the complaint, I agree it should be out of beta.
good luck bud

davefv92c

Post by davefv92c »

duncanmathieson wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:10 pm
HI dave sorry to hear that mate. I wish you the best of luck and hope they can do something for you.
regarding the complaint, I agree it should be out of beta.
good luck bud
thanks, Dunc I got a little lucky as it is a benign tumor, just have to have scans every 3 months
and when it gets bigger it will be time to have it removed, thank god it was not cancerous one.
last year kind of wore me out, I need this one to get fully revived doing good on that now too, as when chemo was over I got down to 160 lbs
and now I'm back up to 210 so all is good again.
thanks for the kind words

dave
240gb SSD. 1TB HARDDISK

Seasider47
Steam Profile name (Required): skeggy47
Has Liked: 17 times
Been Liked: 48 times

Post by Seasider47 »

Sorry to hear of your health problems Dave, hoping the hospital can come up with rapid treatment. Thanks for all your hard work in setting courses there are many who enjoy them , but at any time you need to take a rest just let me know, your health is more important.

davefv92c

Post by davefv92c »

Seasider47 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:52 pm
Sorry to hear of your health problems Dave, hoping the hospital can come up with rapid treatment. Thanks for all your hard work in setting courses there are many who enjoy them , but at any time you need to take a rest just let me know, your health is more important.
Thanks for the kind words Paul, and will let you know if I need a break for medical stuff.
however, I have gotten a decent laptop so if I have to do some hospital time I will try like hell to keep up.
as this is about the only thing I got to get my mind off the issues at times. considering that a year ago yesterday I left the hospital
being told to get my affairs in order cause I may not make it long. I am a tough old bird and not going without a big fight which now that round 1 is over I have to say I won that one. now on to the next. and this game gives me something to think about other than my personal life all the time.
240gb SSD. 1TB HARDDISK

duncanmathieson
Steam Profile name (Required): dunkymath
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 22 times

Post by duncanmathieson »

Glad to here that Dave.
Dont be shy about taking time out if needed mate. We can easily sort things out.After all its only a game lol.
cheers

dunc