Lag

Post here anything to do with technical issues with computers in general. Don't expect a response but I'm sure people would be happy to try.
Reynhardt_p2
Steam Profile name (Required): Reynhardt_p2

Lag

Post by Reynhardt_p2 »

Hi there,
I'v been playing JNPG for a long time now and all of a sudden this week I've started to experience some lag in my games. It's also taking a bit longer to load when I open the game. Has there been some sort of an update recently? Frames per second is between 65-80 so that should be fine. It's affecting my scores when I play in tournaments so that's not great.
Hope you can help.
Crusher

Re: Lag

Post by Crusher »

You're new problem cannot be addressed properly due to so many variables. I am a tech, I own www.mousegolf.com but I do help through forums when I can.

Please visit www.userbenchmark.com and download the test file. Close all your open programs, including everything in your System Tray except your security programs. Double click the downloaded file, run the test without moving the mouse or touching the keyboard. When the test finishes your default Browser will open and show the results of all your major hardware components. Go to the top of your Browser and copy the URL to your results and post them in your reply to my post.

The URL will look like this but have a unique number for your test:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/16449035

The test will show me your components and how they are performing. If hardware performance looks good, I will suggest a couple software programs to scan your system for bugs.

Regards,
Lee
cubbies645
Steam Profile name (Required): Aristotle
Has Liked: 285 times
Been Liked: 52 times

Post by cubbies645 »

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

cubbies645 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:51 pm https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/16770572 is this right Lee
Yes. That's exactly what I am looking for from Reynhardt.

Cubbie. Try running the test with more background programs closed. It shows your CPU was being used a lot during the test, 18%. Try to reduce CPU usage to as close to 1% or less as possible for a more accurate score.

Return to “Technical Support”