Something must be done

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
duncanmathieson
Steam Profile name (Required): dunkymath
Has Liked: 62 times
Been Liked: 71 times

Re: Something must be done

Post by duncanmathieson »

yo Mark just ignore the fu**ers. Very sad individuals with nothing better to do with their time.
Im getting fed up with them constantly bitching and wish 3 warnings and out was the norm.
DONT QUIT M8
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

You can leave the Main Chat area after the game loads. Just click (Global X) and you won't see anymore chats or people in the Main Menu.

Before Global X is clicked:

After Global X is clicked:

Seasider47
Steam Profile name (Required): skeggy47
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 127 times

Post by Seasider47 »

I'm Sick and tired of players banding about the word cheat, just because they cant compete with these players. I agree with what has been said.. Just ignore them. When you have played with these players with the very high standard you can appriciate the skill they generate. We should be proud that they set the standard for the rest to try and achieve. These players who call cheat are not worth bothering with, they most likely expect players to cheat because they do but the players they refer to dont need to cheat they are just consistent at what they do and that comes with practice and not sitting in the lobby winging.

They also know they cant beat you so hope that you will give up playing. Dont give them the pleasure
davefv92c
Steam Profile name (Required): davefv92c
Has Liked: 244 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by davefv92c »

video of cleaning the chat window
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Liquid Cooled Intel i9,32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD
RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU
35"CURVED VIOTEK MONITOR 200Hz
Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/38611652
NIBNOB
Steam Profile name (Required): marknibnoble
Has Liked: 125 times
Been Liked: 170 times

Post by NIBNOB »

Thx for all your comments..i wont quit...ignore seem to be the way to go.....but i would like to see a Code of conduct line added to the tourney rules, something about respect for other players, if possible...thx
kevinf2003
Steam Profile name (Required): kevinf2003

Post by kevinf2003 »

Wholeheartedly agree with the code of conduct part. No person deserves to be treated like that.
LES1959
Steam Profile name (Required): LES1959

Post by LES1959 »

the most annoying thing about all of this,and some dont seem to understand, is the person making the claims is a member of pgls. it is not the first attack of a fellow member and not to the same member, i can see an easy solution but thats just me
regards
les
Some people are like slinkies. Not much good for anything but bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs!
terbal
Steam Profile name (Required): terbal

Post by terbal »

just laugh it off Mark. I know for sure you only cheat when you beat me.
maxie
Steam Profile name (Required): maxie
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by maxie »

Best do what terbal says Mark. No need to be annoyed by it mate you play the game really well spend many hours on it and are a good player. I wouldnt suggest doing what Altaemd says and quitting because of it , by doing that you just lay down to their level . keep rubbing it in and playing well . I would be the opposite of Altaedm i would keep playing scoreing better , backing down would be a mistake mate and make them look correct. Chin up mate as always ill see you atthe top of the leaderboards not that i play the tourneys much now that the fishing season is in full swing.
Stevemaccal
Steam Profile name (Required): Steve McAllister

Post by Stevemaccal »

The guys at the top of this game i admire. I take it at face value the scores recorded and use it as my yardstick for improvement. I'm playing at 'Pro' level and would consider myself as average for that level. I believe I will improve but only by learning through gameplay. The leaders will probably always have to take flak from some here but not all of us see it like that. Personally I just see them as being in the game longer and have honed in their talents. Keep going and set the example please for us coming behind.

Return to “General Discussion”