Use of Controllers in PGLS tournies

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.

Should PGLS allow the use of Controllers in the tournies

Poll ended at Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:54 pm

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 94

Biffa

Re: Use of Controllers in PGLS tournies

Post by Biffa »

terbal wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:13 pm mark found one after that and shot 31 for 18 holes. they are out there,
That was nothing to do with 3 click Terry
DCI_JONES
Steam Profile name (Required): DCI_JONES
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by DCI_JONES »

I don't know why the debate if a swing type has a known exploit why on earth let it back in play
terbal
Steam Profile name (Required): terbal

Post by terbal »

Biffa wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:15 pm
terbal wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:13 pm mark found one after that and shot 31 for 18 holes. they are out there,
That was nothing to do with 3 click Terry
they were all over wgt so why not here. but i dont care i dont look at leaderboards anymore
Affo
Steam Profile name (Required): Affo
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 68 times

Post by Affo »

Well, this poll has got some votes for a change lol....there are people out there who can be bothered to click a button after all.
The scores may be unrealistic, or even a joke but heyho, that's what we got.

Play well and enjoy your game everyone! :drinks:

btw, not a game for snowflakes.

https://www.twitch.tv/affo01

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWQQ0c ... dgs0U6nODQ
Greensboronclion
Steam Profile name (Required): Greensboronclion
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 11 times

Post by Greensboronclion »

I use a controller and Par is a good score at Pro. The fact is most everyone who used a controller had no idea of the cheat till DogGz let it out of the bag. By the way I have been informed that OGT now let's the controller play in all events. Just bring it back and no worry as none of us got a chance to win anyway we just want to play a challenging round of golf with a controller.
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Mwh65 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:54 pm Hi everyone,

Should PGLS allow the use of Controllers in PGLS tournies?

This issue has been raised again recently and I thought it only fair to give the vote to PGLS players. A simple Yes or No poll which will run for a week.
Mark asked us to simply vote, yes or no. Pretty simple instructions to keep the topic clean and friendly. :good:
Charles
Steam Profile name (Required): Charles

Post by Charles »

Just adjust the field/competition to swing type. Controllers with controllers, Clickers w/ clickers and swingers w/swingers. Problem solved. This is something I have been saying for like ever. You can not bunch up everybody together like it is now. To each his own swing group. :clapping: :good:
Stevemaccal
Steam Profile name (Required): Steve McAllister

Post by Stevemaccal »

No idea what difference it makes, but if it swells the numbers then i think that must be a good thing.
RobV
Steam Profile name (Required): holy goat
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 6 times

Post by RobV »

Let 'em in... silly debate and for those are threatening to leave if let back in, you take this video gaming stuff way too serious... and do not separate either.. before you know it, there will be a limited amount of players from one swing type and more to another... we are lucky to even have the amount of players playing this outdated game, so there is no reason to separate based on swing type.
samterrence
Steam Profile name (Required): samterrence

Post by samterrence »

I felt very unwelcome before with all the sniping from clickers (during match play if you happen to be winning) and like greens says par is a good score with controller, non of the legit controller players had ever heard of the exploit that dogs uncovered and would never have used it anyway. Have not played JNPG for ages and I would be starting from scratch having to learn the game all over again.
I hope its allowed back in to the tours because I really enjoyed playing at PGLS especially the Sunday night shoot out

Return to “General Discussion”