Playing very poorly

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
Crusher

Re: Playing very poorly

Post by Crusher »

I never liked the description in Perfect Golf as being a (Hacker or Hack). All golf games in the future should name the entry level player as either Beginner or Novice. Higher experience/skill levels have always been appropriate in all the golf games since 1995; at least to my best recollection. :smile:
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Post by Mwh65 »

I have to agree with Lee here.

Also Hacker / Novice should of been the lowest level in PG followed by Beginner.
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here
whattashot
Steam Profile name (Required): whattashot
Has Liked: 23 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by whattashot »

You should feel lucky. Your name is only BGast. You would be Ahgast at some of my scores! :cheesy: :biggrin:
LES1959
Steam Profile name (Required): LES1959

Post by LES1959 »

i have some pathetic rounds it all depends how i am feeling. sometimes i fee llike i can shoot a good score but the course will play against me,in those situations,just play the rounds and use them as practise rounds.. if you dont know you can finish the hole your on get to next tee and close that round,you dont get penalised but it gives you a breather.
Some people are like slinkies. Not much good for anything but bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs!

Return to “General Discussion”