a point about points

Post in here anything to do with the PGLS Tours tourney.
Duval 59
Steam Profile name (Required): Duval 59

Re: a point about points

Post by Duval 59 »

What did I say? Andy will win every tournament. No contest. He shoots 2 strokes better than anyone else on average (albeit at 3 click, sad); Wins by eight, then nine. Throw in the towel continentals, your fighting for second place! I'd die to see what he would do at AMATEUR motion swing? Really, I am quite intrigued at what that would look like! Maybe those who make the rules would understand if they actually give it a try. Not hating, just being real fellas! Love the game and like the comp.! I've got all the comp I can handle at Amateur motion swing!!!!! Do you? ;) Grip it n rip it! :nono:
"Grip It & Rip It"
Biffa

Post by Biffa »

Duval 59 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:01 am What did I say? Andy will win every tournament. No contest. He shoots 2 strokes better than anyone else on average (albeit at 3 click, sad); Wins by eight, then nine. Throw in the towel continentals, your fighting for second place! I'd die to see what he would do at AMATEUR motion swing? Really, I am quite intrigued at what that would look like! Maybe those who make the rules would understand if they actually give it a try. Not hating, just being real fellas! Love the game and like the comp.! I've got all the comp I can handle at Amateur motion swing!!!!! Do you? ;) Grip it n rip it! :nono:
Ive been saying this for a long time but was shot down and ignored as a mod and shot down again as a member, 3 clickers are deciding what levels a motion swing should play without even knowing the differences in difficulties, the formulas for 3 clickers might be working for 3 clickers but are miles out for motion swing. Your banging your head on a brick wall Duval nothing will change here. As far as motion swing being manipulated is concerned I would like anyone to prove how because as far as I can see its your hand/ arm motion that effects the shot, if your tempo is off no matter how you try manipulate it the shot is off.
terbal
Steam Profile name (Required): terbal

Post by terbal »

fighting for 2nd place????????????????? more like 20th. waste of time really. but you can get on the honours board yippy big deal.
terbal
Steam Profile name (Required): terbal

Post by terbal »

Biffa wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:11 am
Duval 59 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:01 am What did I say? Andy will win every tournament. No contest. He shoots 2 strokes better than anyone else on average (albeit at 3 click, sad); Wins by eight, then nine. Throw in the towel continentals, your fighting for second place! I'd die to see what he would do at AMATEUR motion swing? Really, I am quite intrigued at what that would look like! Maybe those who make the rules would understand if they actually give it a try. Not hating, just being real fellas! Love the game and like the comp.! I've got all the comp I can handle at Amateur motion swing!!!!! Do you? ;) Grip it n rip it! :nono:
Ive been saying this for a long time but was shot down and ignored as a mod and shot down again as a member, 3 clickers are deciding what levels a motion swing should play without even knowing the differences in difficulties, the formulas for 3 clickers might be working for 3 clickers but are miles out for motion swing. Your banging your head on a brick wall Duval nothing will change here. As far as motion swing being manipulated is concerned I would like anyone to prove how because as far as I can see its your hand/ arm motion that effects the shot, if your tempo is off no matter how you try manipulate it the shot is off.
if you use a controller for motion it can be manipulated and a mouse can be as well x & y axis and 3 click can use 2 mice. same on tgc les
davefv92c
Steam Profile name (Required): davefv92c
Has Liked: 244 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by davefv92c »

never heard about using 2 mice to cheat 3c, but a mouse and a straight edge
will on motion, that is the main reason I quit playing motion swing got sick of people accusing
motion swingers of cheating, the controller is so easy to cheat with, which was the main reason I quit playing TGC
I viewed that game as the best cheat wins. as all you have to do there is follow the scores and it is very easy to see
who is using the generic controllers.
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Liquid Cooled Intel i9,32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD
RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU
35"CURVED VIOTEK MONITOR 200Hz
Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/38611652
Biffa

Post by Biffa »

davefv92c wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:10 pm but a mouse and a straight edge
will on motion, that is the main reason I quit playing motion swing
Are you serious? so a straight edge will give you the perfect tempo every shot? On motion horizontal I used to move my mouse about one inch back and an inch forward to achieve a full meter swing, a straight edge isn't needed if you cannot do a straight line moving the mouse an inch then either practice or find another swing type. Motion swing is all about tempo nothing more nothing less if your tempo is off your all over the park, if its on you can get a decent round. I wish people would try out what they are saying before posting crap, do us all a favour go to motion swing horizontal or vertical try using a straight edge and see where it gets you before accusing different swing types of cheating (this is not at you dave but in general) Or maybe ask ALEXA to swing for you with a perfect tempo.
davefv92c wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:10 pm the controller is so easy to cheat with, which was the main reason I quit playing TGC
In TGC Tours if anything is a miss with the swing it alerts the moderators and your scores are removed from that event under their fair play policy
http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread/12 ... lay-policy. This is with controller or mouse.
terbal wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:56 pm if you use a controller for motion it can be manipulated and a mouse can be as well x & y axis and 3 click can use 2 mice. same on tgc les
If we listen to all the cheat shouters we wouldn't play jack shit Terry, these are online games meant for fun, you win nothing, LIFE IS TOO SHORT.
Affo
Steam Profile name (Required): Affo
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 68 times

Post by Affo »

2 mice for 3 click Terry? New one on me, could you explain more please?

Les is right, straight edging is half the battle, but tempo is so important.
The scores may be unrealistic, or even a joke but heyho, that's what we got.

Play well and enjoy your game everyone! :drinks:

btw, not a game for snowflakes.

https://www.twitch.tv/affo01

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWQQ0c ... dgs0U6nODQ
davefv92c

Post by davefv92c »

yea tempo too, I don't know about this game or TGC but TW series was easy as hell to straight edge with, that was when I turned to 3c and ain't looked back. as for TGC tours that is great for some, but to me it just seemed like a bunch of stuffed shirts running that and I try like hell
to keep away from the stuffed shirts. one of the reasons I like it here at the PGLS so well people seem to be pretty cool here, not to many stuffed shirts types here. but there are a few.
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
Perculator
Steam Profile name (Required): Perculator
Has Liked: 65 times
Been Liked: 42 times

Post by Perculator »

davefv92c wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:45 pm yea tempo too, I don't know about this game or TGC but TW series was easy as hell to straight edge with, that was when I turned to 3c and ain't looked back. as for TGC tours that is great for some, but to me it just seemed like a bunch of stuffed shirts running that and I try like hell
to keep away from the stuffed shirts. one of the reasons I like it here at the PGLS so well people seem to be pretty cool here, not to many stuffed shirts types here. but there are a few.
You mentioned "stuffed shirts" three times, could you please define "stuffed shirts", especially where that might pertain to an online golf game? Thanks. Just curious.
davefv92c

Post by davefv92c »

the way some act in forums and their online lives. just ask google,lol always wanted to say that

https://www.google.com/search?q=stuffed ... e&ie=UTF-8
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-

Return to “PGLS Tours”