Tour Conditions

Post in here anything to do with the PGLS Tours tourney.
Niblick47
Steam Profile name (Required): Niblick47
Been Liked: 18 times

Tour Conditions

Post by Niblick47 »

Just a comment: I really like the various conditions we use during the season: All the tees from championship to member, all the stimps from 8-14, and all the fairway and green conditions from soft to hard. The one thing that almost never varies is wind conditions. There are 15 settings for wind in the game and the tourney usually uses only 4 of these. That leaves at least 10 different wind setting that are never used. I would like to see a really windy round or two once in a while. Thanks to the person who sets up the conditions every week. Makes it a lot of fun.
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 406 times

Re: Tour Conditions

Post by Mwh65 »

Outside of the Tough Stuff tourney we don't use any wind setting above 5 (13 MPH / 21 KPH) because after that it become unrealistic. The setup of the wind speeds within PG is borked.
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 264 times

Re: Tour Conditions

Post by Riddler »

Thanks for the comments. Since we use real courses, I try to match up what the wind speed would be, at those locations, on the same 4 days we play that course. Very rarely are the winds above 20mph. I also consider how difficult the course is, but that also is rare. Thanks for the kind words.

Alan

Return to “PGLS Tours”