A Frustrated Golfer

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
JoeMen
Steam Profile name (Required): JoeMen
Has Liked: 26 times
Been Liked: 24 times

Re: A Frustrated Golfer

Post by JoeMen »

Haha priceless NibNob!
Golferdee, dont know your age but I am retired for a few years and play much more than I used to, but seems to only get worse by age. And I have a good computer, a 48 inch monitor and the best mouse money can buy, does not help haha
http://www.goranmentzer.st
PRO - Real Time Swing Mouse
Perculator
Steam Profile name (Required): Perculator
Has Liked: 65 times
Been Liked: 42 times

Post by Perculator »

Love the wallpaper pard ... but I don't see your beer.
Golferdee
Steam Profile name (Required): steamydennis
Has Liked: 260 times
Been Liked: 129 times

Post by Golferdee »

JoeMen wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:12 pm Haha priceless NibNob!
Golferdee, dont know your age but I am retired for a few years and play much more than I used to, but seems to only get worse by age. And I have a good computer, a 48 inch monitor and the best mouse money can buy, does not help haha
About to hit the ripe old age of 75 so my eyesight and reflexes aren't quite what they used to be.

Also have a pretty good computer so I can't blame that.

I'm sure my golf ball has so many scrapes, scratches and marks on it from bumping or scraping the side of the hole without going in. :hmmm:

And those putts that keep stopping at 0 inches from the hole - I've tried tipping/shaking the monitor but they still won't go in. :biggrin: LOL

But don't get me wrong this is all on me and I still love this game and the great setup we have here.
bbbuckshot1
Steam Profile name (Required): BBBUCKSHOT1
Been Liked: 240 times

Post by bbbuckshot1 »

I also searched for NIB's beer - must have slid it under the chair! Anybody who can hit the NIB scores using a laptop astounds me - I use a desktop and 48 inch monitor! I guess it's just the talent factor! :-(

Return to “General Discussion”