POLL CLOSED: Pace of Play - Should PGLS allow a gimmie on tour rounds? CLOSED

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.

SHOULD PGLS ALLOW GIMMIES TO BE IN USE IN THEIR TOUR EVENTS TO SPEED UP THE PACE OF PLAY?

"Yes, a one foot gimmie, just to stop those times when you have to all putt out the ones that fade at the hole."
44%
"Yes, but make it two foot and really speed things up... I mean... who misses those?"
20%
"No... keep it authentic... I make most shots on the field when they miss those short ones and I make them."
35%

Total votes: 79

LES1959
Steam Profile name (Required): LES1959

Re: POLL: Pace of Play - Should PGLS allow a gimmie on tour rounds?

Post by LES1959 »

good that should save me around 5 shots per round lol
Some people are like slinkies. Not much good for anything but bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs!
DCI_JONES
Steam Profile name (Required): DCI_JONES
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: POLL: Pace of Play - Should PGLS allow a gimmie on tour rounds?

Post by DCI_JONES »

LES1959 wrote:good that should save me around 5 shots per round lol
That's exactly why a lot of the yes voters voted yes I would imagine
MiMiC

Re: POLL CLOSED: Pace of Play - Should PGLS allow a gimmie on tour rounds? CLOSED

Post by MiMiC »

The handicap starting in under an hour will be the first event to carry the 1 foot gimmies. The other events will follow as and when they are updated during closedown.
LES1959
Steam Profile name (Required): LES1959

Re: POLL CLOSED: Pace of Play - Should PGLS allow a gimmie on tour rounds? CLOSED

Post by LES1959 »

just a quick question mike? will there be an option to turn the gimmies off?
Some people are like slinkies. Not much good for anything but bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs!
MiMiC

Post by MiMiC »

If you do not wish to take the gimmies, set your in-game post shot screen to Off and you will not be presented with the option.
terbal
Steam Profile name (Required): terbal

Post by terbal »

off is good
horsa
Steam Profile name (Required): horsa

Post by horsa »

did i hear someone say: 'if it aint broken, dont fix it'? :cool:

Return to “General Discussion”