Halcyon hole 6

Post here anything to do with the Hazard 9 tourney.
BOWHUNTER615
Steam Profile name (Required): Bowhunter

Halcyon hole 6

Post by BOWHUNTER615 »

My tee shot went right and hit the huge rock there...actually went down the front side facing the flag. It dropped down and then stalled for awhile. I waited, and finally it reset and sent me back to the tee box for shot 2...which is a glitch and should be fixed. It didn't give me the option to do anything, just kicked me back.
NIBNOB
Steam Profile name (Required): marknibnoble
Has Liked: 125 times
Been Liked: 170 times

Re: Halcyon hole 6

Post by NIBNOB »

Is that some violin's i hear?....these kind of things happen to us all, thats why its called Perfect golf....the irony....just move on
BOWHUNTER615
Steam Profile name (Required): Bowhunter

Post by BOWHUNTER615 »

The forum is for constructive use to help fix the game, not a forum for smartass cheats who can't play the game straight without assistance software or hardware. In this format, the game should have given me an option to play it as it lies, or move it for a penalty, the last of which would be the option to rehit. I gave me no options.
And to be clear, the game is FAR from Perfect...and nothing like real golf.
NIBNOB
Steam Profile name (Required): marknibnoble
Has Liked: 125 times
Been Liked: 170 times

Post by NIBNOB »

WOW!!! openly calling another player a cheat without any proof, how do you get away with this?
Seasider47
Steam Profile name (Required): skeggy47
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 127 times

Post by Seasider47 »

Bowhunter is bang out of order, I have played quite a few games with Mark (nibbob) and can testify to his skill and ability to make the scores he does. I for one am sick of hearing players with lesser skills calling others cheats and will be discussing with mark and other admin what action needs taking in future. May I also point out that this course has been in use for a number of years now without receiving notification of this nature but if you have any coments about a course it should be made to the course section of PP Forums.
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Post by Mwh65 »

not a forum for smartass cheats who can't play the game straight without assistance software or hardware
Again I have to point out, give me proof and I will deal with it. Until then don't make accusations you can't prove on our forums.
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here

Return to “Hazard 9”