Perfect Parallel pay courses

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
jurgie
Steam Profile name (Required): jurg48

Re: Perfect Parallel pay courses

Post by jurgie »

The Royal Birkdale folder in your course folder should be under the listing birk31_7 Sedgefieldwill be listed as: Sedgefield1_0_3u5
RandyG
Steam Profile name (Required): RandyG
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by RandyG »

I have all of the courses and can play them

Royal Birkdale is in the B's in the game. The game carousel follows the zip file name (birk31_7).

Sedgefield Ross is showing a par 74 on the download page but in game is a par 71
jurgie

Post by jurgie »

In my game Carousel Royal Birkdale is Not under the B's courses listings within the game or anywhere else. It just is not there along with Troon and Sedgefield.
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Post by Mwh65 »

Randy, did you pay for those courses?

If not it's a bit odd you can see Birkdale and Sedgefield in the carousel and play them.
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here
RandyG
Steam Profile name (Required): RandyG
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by RandyG »

Mwh65 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:48 pm Randy, did you pay for those courses?
Yes I did Mark.

randy
Mwh65
Site Admin

Post by Mwh65 »

Sedgefield Ross is showing a par 74 on the download page but in game is a par 71
For some reason the Sedgefield CC Ross course was showing the Ladies tees which does have a Par of 74.

I've now fixed the bug whereby "Championship" tees will show if they are available. If not it resorts to Tournament next, then Back, Member, Forward and finally Ladies.
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

buck
Steam Profile name (Required): Buck
Has Liked: 17 times

Post by buck »

So are we thinking that some courses got pulled from play for licensing reasons?

From what I'm reading it sounds like there are a couple that were paid for/playable that are no longer so?
Mwh65
Site Admin

Post by Mwh65 »

Well these 3 course like all other pay to play courses appear in the "Courses" folder but don't show in the carousel, unless you originally paid for them ...

Royal Birkdale
Royal Troon
Sedgefield CC Ross

So I'm not certain on the licensing of them if some players can play them who did originally pay for them. :hmmm:
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

jurgie

Post by jurgie »

Mwh65 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:54 pm Well these 3 course like all other pay to play courses appear in the "Courses" folder but don't show in the carousel, unless you originally paid for them ...

Royal Birkdale
Royal Troon
Sedgefield CC Ross

So I'm not certain on the licensing of them if some players can play them who did originally pay for them. :hmmm:
You are spot on Mark, all these three courses are present in the course folder along with the other pay to play renditions. The above three courses as you stated however do Not appear in the game carousel. All the other ones do and all of them play perfectly.
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Mwh65 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:54 pm Well these 3 course like all other pay to play courses appear in the "Courses" folder but don't show in the carousel, unless you originally paid for them ...

Royal Birkdale
Royal Troon
Sedgefield CC Ross

I just verified the three courses appear in my Courses Folder, are in the Carousel, and all play just fine. Yes, I paid for them as well as all DLC courses to help support PG. Was a good idea at the time. :happycry:

Return to “General Discussion”