90 degree turn during snap - 3click meter

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
Crusher

90 degree turn during snap - 3click meter

Post by Crusher »

When a person occasionally sees the golfer change direction during the snap it's because of the "jolt-snap" or "panic-snap". It can happen if a person is getting tired or becomes distracted for a couple milliseconds during the down-swing on the meter. During a "panic-snap" the mouse sometimes get pushed forward and to the right a couple millimeters causing this phenomenon. I know because it use to happen to me and I experimented until I found the solution. Fortunately this phenomenon has nothing to do with JNPG, Internet connections or the condition of the mouse.

I suggest always applying a little pressure on the left mouse button during the down-swing. Rather than lunging at the snap (lack of a better word) it's more like squeezing a trigger. In other words, a more relaxed snap-click rather than a hurried one.

Hope that helps.
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Re: 90 degree turn during snap - 3click meter

Post by Mwh65 »

Can't say i have ever experienced this Lee :hmmm:

Is is regardless of what swing type a player is using?
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Mwh65 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:23 pm Can't say i have ever experienced this Lee :hmmm:

Is is regardless of what swing type a player is using?
This is solely an experience that can occur to 3clickers with the traditional swing meter. I added more to the original post.
Bilbad
Steam Profile name (Required): Bilbad
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by Bilbad »

Thanks for posting here Lee, I'm not sure I understand the concept though. I was not able to reply to your PM at PP for some reason, but I've posted there.
maxie
Steam Profile name (Required): maxie
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by maxie »

What a load of bull. Maybe it just happens if you have hacks enabled , seriously no one has ever had this happen but you, seems like you just like talking BULL
JMK59
Steam Profile name (Required): JMK59
Has Liked: 217 times
Been Liked: 238 times

Post by JMK59 »

Wow Maxie - that's a bit harsh. As a 3C player I've had this happen from the very beginning of PG's release. There are a lot of 3C players that have this happen.

Lee's explanation in the first post sums it up very well. Not much more to say.
NIBNOB
Steam Profile name (Required): marknibnoble
Has Liked: 125 times
Been Liked: 170 times

Post by NIBNOB »

I think its a speed of play thing, if you play too fast you can make this happen eg if you miss a putt and you know theres no break on the next shot you can start playing that shot too fast before meter has fully loaded.....it has hppened to me once, solo game and was annoyed at previous shot and played next shot too quickly, player turn 90'.....I know other players suffer from it quite regular
Perculator
Steam Profile name (Required): Perculator
Has Liked: 65 times
Been Liked: 42 times

Post by Perculator »

maxie wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:00 am What a load of bull. Maybe it just happens if you have hacks enabled , seriously no one has ever had this happen but you, seems like you just like talking BULL
Happens to me quite a bit, unfortunately. I posted my theory as to why it happens on the original thread at PG. I don't know how this partial thread got posted over here. I can assure you the phenomenon is not a load of bull.

Perc
cubbies645
Steam Profile name (Required): Aristotle
Has Liked: 282 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by cubbies645 »

It seems only to strike me when i have a good game going friging hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Golferdee
Steam Profile name (Required): steamydennis
Has Liked: 260 times
Been Liked: 129 times

Post by Golferdee »

cubbies645 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:31 pm It seems only to strike me when i have a good game going friging hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear you mate. Travelling along nicely then - DISASTER !! and suddenly you are in the middle of nowhere needing a helicopter to find the green.

Return to “General Discussion”