swingmeter continue when i click the mouse

Post here anything to do with technical issues with computers in general. Don't expect a response but I'm sure people would be happy to try.
jappyduck1
Steam Profile name (Required): Duck Rivers

swingmeter continue when i click the mouse

Post by jappyduck1 »

I don't know how to solve this problem, i try to reinstall the games etc... I don't know if it is the software or the hardware, I have a gtx 1060 but it don't seems to be related with FPS. I have followed the Mimics instructions how to reinstall the games etc... I have enough memory , i have lowerred all graphic details and the resolution . Im lost maybe i need a new computer but should i pay 3000$ to play perfectgolf I am not sure...
Crusher

Re: swingmeter continue when i click the mouse

Post by Crusher »

You should try this: Go to the mouse mfg's site and look for a specific driver for that particular mouse. At least see if they have one.
Far too many suggestions we all could offer you but usually a device problem begins with an old or corrupted device driver.

True. Windows itself comes with many drivers as well as new ones added to Windows Updates all the time. If you have a special mouse it might require a special driver.

That's all I got ATM.
jappyduck1
Steam Profile name (Required): Duck Rivers

Post by jappyduck1 »

Thanks, for your answer but all the other mice I have tried I still had the same problem and it is just in the game of Perfect Golf that I am having this problem.
Seasider47
Steam Profile name (Required): skeggy47
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 127 times

Post by Seasider47 »

Could you confirm the problem please... So when me starts you click at the top, Does it Stop ? on downwould journey do you click at the bottom or is that where it doesnt stop?
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

jappyduck1 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:12 pm Thanks, for your answer but all the other mice I have tried I still had the same problem and it is just in the game of Perfect Golf that I am having this problem.
What is your CPU aka Processor?
davefv92c
Steam Profile name (Required): davefv92c
Has Liked: 244 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by davefv92c »

duck rivers use the benchmark site crusher and my I have in our sigs and come back here
and post your results may be crusher can tell something from that and be able to tell you what may help.
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Liquid Cooled Intel i9,32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD
RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU
35"CURVED VIOTEK MONITOR 200Hz
Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/38611652
gg_fungolfer
Steam Profile name (Required): fungolfer
Has Liked: 50 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by gg_fungolfer »

What helped me the most was playing around with the graphic settings in the game. Going down from ultra high to high made the snap way easier to hit and the pointer didn't run behind the snap anymore. Finally I play with a NVIDIA GTX 1070, high details and 1600x900 resolution. You should try that if you are having snap problems.

Return to “Technical Support”