PG won't load

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
JoeF
Steam Profile name (Required): JoeF
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: PG won't load

Post by JoeF »

Removing the PineHurst recorded round referenced above solved the issue for me.
Niblick47
Steam Profile name (Required): Niblick47
Been Liked: 18 times

Post by Niblick47 »

Wow, thanks for the tip. Removing the Pinehurst recorded round didn't do it, but I removed them all and it runs perfectly now. What kind of glitch is this?
Just glad to be up and running again. Thanks again Mark for spotting the problem.
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

I received and answered your PM before looking at your post here in the forum. Glad you got is sorted out with the help from our fellow members. I read the log as well and saw the error Mark pointed out.

I have never (recorded a round) since the beginning of PG in 2013-2014 - I do save shots now and then for creating videos and the shots are saved in the Recorded Rounds folder.
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Post by Mwh65 »

Okay, one other thing you could try. Do a repair on any Microsoft Visual C++ programs you have installed. A few of these are a pre requisite for PG ...

visualc.png

right click any listed and click on "Change". You should then have the option to "Repair" the installation.
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here
Niblick47
Steam Profile name (Required): Niblick47
Been Liked: 18 times

Post by Niblick47 »

As far as I know I don't have any of those programs installed. In any case, removing the recorded rounds fixed the problem.

Return to “General Discussion”