PGLS Tour 2023

Post in here anything to do with the PGLS Tours tourney.
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 264 times

PGLS Tour 2023

Post by Riddler »

For those of you that wanted the tour to stay as is, you got what you wanted. I will not make many changes other then to move any courses, that will be scheduled on the PGA tour, that are different weeks then this year. I used all the continental real courses so no changes there and American courses will only change if now on the PGA Tour that weren't last year. The one thing I am going change is the conditions being so different for each tour due to location. As I stated before the Continental courses are colder and more windy then American so will make tours more alike with those conditions. I also think rather then basing the Fed-ex on attendance I will base it on performance. So top 25 Tour Pro, Top 15 Pro and top 5 Amateur but that could change depending on attendance. The new tour will start January 5, 2023.

Thanks for playing,

Alan

PS As always, any comments or suggestions are welcome.
Golferdee
Steam Profile name (Required): steamydennis
Has Liked: 264 times
Been Liked: 129 times

Re: PGLS Tour 2023

Post by Golferdee »

Thanks for all your great work Alan, looking forward to next years tour - definitely a great event !!
bbbuckshot1
Steam Profile name (Required): BBBUCKSHOT1
Been Liked: 241 times

Re: PGLS Tour 2023

Post by bbbuckshot1 »

Love the Tour tourneys in any format - suggestion for the FedEx final tournament, perhaps the fields could be filled to their maximum for each segment - some players got left behind, for instance, for Round 2 simply because some did not participate in Round 1, moving on only 16 players instead of 18 - other than that, it was a great year and we thank you Alan and Mark for all that hard work to make it so successful.

Return to “PGLS Tours”