Baltimore CC at Five Farms - West Course FINAL

Please use this forum to let us know you have uploaded a new released course ready for inclusion in the PGLS Courses database.
RobV
Steam Profile name (Required): holy goat
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 6 times

Baltimore CC at Five Farms - West Course beta

Post by RobV »

As the title says, this is the "beta" course... have a go at it and let me know if you find any issues. I played the heck out of it and I do not see anything out of the ordinary, but let me know if you find anything wrong.

- There are no fly-bys
- Custom skybox - turn dynamic sky off if you want to see it
- Custom ambience sounds - some forest ambience I found on the internet
- Pretty straightforward using standard assets (as usual)
- Play this course in tougher conditions - breezy, windy, etc. for a good challenge.
- You will notice another 18 hole course to the east of this course, that is the "East Course" I will put together after the West goes to final. I read the East Course is a lot tougher than the West Course.
- I hope you enjoy it

https://mega.nz/file/5yY1lZwC#5beKfMdIs ... mrLWxMIYYc
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Re: Baltimore CC at Five Farms - West Course beta

Post by Mwh65 »

Baltimore CC at Five Farms (West) by RobV has been added to the PGLS Courses database ...

pgcourses.php?id=566

Please reply here with any observations you may have with this course.
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 263 times

Post by Riddler »

Hi Rob, just played 18 holes and really enjoyed the course. Good challenge course with tight fw's and rolling greens. Not many straight drives which again I enjoy the challenge. Only thing I found was the trees, other then the trucks seem invisible. I was able to hit through all of the top limbs without a sound of cracking wood. The trunk yes heard that. Excellent course and I can't wait to use it on one of my tours.
xooze
Steam Profile name (Required): bragontwo

Post by xooze »

Nice course, played well, Thanks RobV
RobV

Baltimore CC at Five Farms - West Course FINAL

Post by RobV »

Thanks to those who sent me suggestions... I cleaned up some fairways, trees, tee markers and bunkers.

I hope you enjoy this course.

https://mega.nz/file/5qoyBbzK#XbOyZvG1O ... iJ36jjSVG4

Thanks,
RobV

Note: I will start working on the East Course next!
RobV

Post by RobV »

Riddler wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:54 pm Hi Rob, just played 18 holes and really enjoyed the course. Good challenge course with tight fw's and rolling greens. Not many straight drives which again I enjoy the challenge. Only thing I found was the trees, other then the trucks seem invisible. I was able to hit through all of the top limbs without a sound of cracking wood. The trunk yes heard that. Excellent course and I can't wait to use it on one of my tours.
Thanks Riddler, appreciate the comments... yes, the trees I put in there, only the main trunk has collisions. I have not be able to figure out how to apply colliders to the entire tree.. well, I did watch some videos on how to do it and I'll tell you, it appeared to be a lot of work.. so I mainly use them for scenery and use the stock trees to apply to strategic locations on the course... not the best method used, but I suppose I am still learning and if someone knows a easier way, I would be more than happy to give it a shot.. for now, the trees I obtained from the Unity Asset store are what they are.

Anyway... glad you liked the course.. I will be creating the "East Course" as well. Should have that done rather quickly as I took the time to lay out all the greens, fairways, tee boxes, etc.

thanks!
RobV
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 263 times

Post by Riddler »

RobV wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:10 pm
Riddler wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:54 pm Hi Rob, just played 18 holes and really enjoyed the course. Good challenge course with tight fw's and rolling greens. Not many straight drives which again I enjoy the challenge. Only thing I found was the trees, other then the trucks seem invisible. I was able to hit through all of the top limbs without a sound of cracking wood. The trunk yes heard that. Excellent course and I can't wait to use it on one of my tours.
Thanks Riddler, appreciate the comments... yes, the trees I put in there, only the main trunk has collisions. I have not be able to figure out how to apply colliders to the entire tree.. well, I did watch some videos on how to do it and I'll tell you, it appeared to be a lot of work.. so I mainly use them for scenery and use the stock trees to apply to strategic locations on the course... not the best method used, but I suppose I am still learning and if someone knows a easier way, I would be more than happy to give it a shot.. for now, the trees I obtained from the Unity Asset store are what they are.

Anyway... glad you liked the course.. I will be creating the "East Course" as well. Should have that done rather quickly as I took the time to lay out all the greens, fairways, tee boxes, etc.

thanks!
RobV
That's fine with me. Least no invisible branches to hit. I think the course is ready to be finalized. You did an excellent job and I know many of us appreciate your continued interest in giving us great courses to play.
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Re: Baltimore CC at Five Farms - West Course FINAL

Post by Mwh65 »

Baltimore CC at Five Farms (West) has been updated in the PGLS Courses database and moved to final ...

pgcourses.php?id=566
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here

Return to “Released Courses”