Latest Golf Games

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
Golferdee
Steam Profile name (Required): steamydennis
Has Liked: 260 times
Been Liked: 129 times

Latest Golf Games

Post by Golferdee »

So I have played the following 3 games now some more extensively than others and below is my ranking (which you may not agree with)

PERFECT GOLF - 9 out of 10
Great selection of tournaments to play, huge number of courses to choose from, great course designers and a good bunch of players to compete against and make friends with. The behind the scenes administrators do a fabulous job. Sure the game has a few bugs but I can live with that. :joy:

2K23 - 7 out of 10
Working my way through MY CAREER at the moment and have now started on the PGA Tour. Quite enjoy the gameplay and the graphics and commentary are excellent. Still a way to go yet but looks promising. Not sure what online tournaments are available. Could do with some more courses to choose from. :good:

EA SPORTS _ PGA TOUR 5 out of 10
Excellent graphics and gameplay so far is OK. Game though appears to have quite a few bugs and the 3 click option is not available for all tournaments which is a big downer for me. Also golfers love to see their progress and all their stats - maybe they are there somewhere but I haven't found them yet. Needs many improvements. :hmmm:

But this is just my thoughts so far and would be interested in what others think.
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 263 times

Re: Latest Golf Games

Post by Riddler »

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you like these golf games. Sticking with PG until it is no longer available and hoping it lasts longer then me and at 76, it just might.
bbbuckshot1
Steam Profile name (Required): BBBUCKSHOT1
Been Liked: 240 times

Post by bbbuckshot1 »

I'm with Riddler - PG is the best golf game I have ever played and at 79 I hope it outlasts me!! :-)
Golferdee
Steam Profile name (Required): steamydennis
Has Liked: 260 times
Been Liked: 129 times

Post by Golferdee »

I'm close to 75 and I am with you !!

Return to “General Discussion”