Bear Mountain 8th green flagstick

Please post any issues with fully released JNPG courses you have had in here please. Adding screenshots and as much information as possible will help the designer of the course to trace the issues.
Forum rules
This area is for issues with released JNPG courses, not criticism or ratings of them.
BOWHUNTER615
Steam Profile name (Required): Bowhunter

Bear Mountain 8th green flagstick

Post by BOWHUNTER615 »

Playing in the first round of the Hazard at Bear Mountain. Shot it in the bunker left of the green. Sand shot out hit the flag stick and went hundreds of feet in the air...had a hawk's eye view for awhile. I was sure it was coming down. Then it did and landed over 400 yards away in a wooded area, not even close to the fairway that the green is on....help!!
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Re: Bear Mountain 8th green flagstick

Post by Mwh65 »

Hi,

Looks like you completed Round 1 even with that orbital shot. There are times when the game just makes you wonder why it does what it does.

Funny thing is hitting the flag should gain you some points not blast it into space :biggrin:
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here
Seasider47
Steam Profile name (Required): skeggy47
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 127 times

Post by Seasider47 »

Are we discussing the right course of event. Bear Mountain is Stableford this week and not Hazard and could you say which hole this took place on so we can investigate the hole on the course
MiMiC

Post by MiMiC »

It is the suspect collision properties when a ball hits the apex of flagstick and hole. It is a known bug which has not so far been fixed.

Craig (Bowhunter) had his round reset to begin again, it turns out in error by me, because I was thinking it was Hazard which would not allow the scope of changes in score which a retrieval from a forrested area some distance away would have entailed for the shot.

My apologies on making the mistake, but it was a user request which was picked up by chance whilst I was unable to spend more than a few minutes attending to Tour business, as I was in the middle of a data migration and new Windows install at the time.

Mike

Return to “JNPG Courses troubleshooting”