Classic

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
scoops100
Steam Profile name (Required): scoops100
Has Liked: 37 times
Been Liked: 8 times

Re: Classic

Post by scoops100 »

LES1959 wrote:come on guys not everyone is in a well paid job, or even working, $6 may be a lot of money to some people, and i personally will not put any more money into jnpg untill i know where the game is going if anywhere
I happen to have bought this course when it came out that's the only reason I'm playing it I totally agree with Les. putting more money into this game when "the foreseeable future" could come at anytime is a no no for me but good look to all who play the tournaments with the paid courses there's plenty of other tournaments for the rest of us .
Sikkum

Post by Sikkum »

I have to admit, I see merit in both sides of the argument, however, I think the disappointment from those not able to compete is the notion of being "excluded" from competing on a social site.
There are however so many tournies available now it is sometimes a chore trying to finish them all, so missing out on one seems a blessing at times.

Cheers,

Sikkum
BladeRunner

Post by BladeRunner »

I played the first round this week, because the course was free. I like the handicap system myself gives everyone a chance, no matter the level they play.
Perculator
Steam Profile name (Required): Perculator
Has Liked: 65 times
Been Liked: 42 times

Post by Perculator »

Totally agree about the handicap system, hope it gets some real use in the future.
Seasider47
Steam Profile name (Required): skeggy47
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 127 times

Post by Seasider47 »

With no fewer than 65 plays taking part (only 22 below numbers playing in the previous tour) I think we were justified in including Pay 2 Play course. I will limited the amount of courses used and I doesnt affect anyones standing in the competition. Muirfield Village proved to be a tough course but I rally enjoyed plaing it in a rounds situation and I hope others did too. There are a number of excellent courses within this type and hope to use Royal Troon and Royal Birkdale within the Season. Thanks for playing.
terbal
Steam Profile name (Required): terbal

Post by terbal »

still a 1/4 less that cant be good

Return to “General Discussion”