Tourney Tees

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
bbbuckshot1
Steam Profile name (Required): BBBUCKSHOT1
Been Liked: 240 times

Tourney Tees

Post by bbbuckshot1 »

In my opinion, the tourneys have been much more enjoyable/interesting due to using multiple tees - gives the course a new look each time and everybody still has the same conditions - thanks Alan and crew for the alternating tee sets!!
NIBNOB
Steam Profile name (Required): marknibnoble
Has Liked: 125 times
Been Liked: 170 times

Re: Tourney Tees

Post by NIBNOB »

whilst ive enjoyed playing short tees i sometimes feel cheated out of longer golf setups....with the short tees i find most par4/5 holes are almost drive-able leaving a short pitch on/putt, this can be fun at first but boring(samey) after some time......i would like to see a return to only using championship/tournament tees for the major comps with maybe only the odd exception .....i know some wont agree
charlieb
Steam Profile name (Required): charllieb
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 25 times

Post by charlieb »

Speaking for myself. When I set up the tournies I'm responsible for, I look at the course details and try to use the Tees that are reasonably long.
Not to say I won't throw in a short one or two.
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 263 times

Post by Riddler »

Mark, you are one of the best players if not the best player here. I know this means shorter T's are not much of a challenge for you but we have many players that different T's makes their game that much better and easier and more fun. Isn't that the main reason we play here is to have fun? The Open is next week and since we have the course being used I will only use long T's for this major. I do hear you so don't think I am just brushing you off.
NIBNOB
Steam Profile name (Required): marknibnoble
Has Liked: 125 times
Been Liked: 170 times

Post by NIBNOB »

You guys do a great job setting all these tourneys for us every week, much appreciated........ thx

Return to “General Discussion”