Something must be done

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
NIBNOB
Steam Profile name (Required): marknibnoble
Has Liked: 125 times
Been Liked: 170 times

Something must be done

Post by NIBNOB »

Again i have been called a cheat in the lobby by the same player, this is the third time and im fed up...theres nothing more annoying when youve had a good round to see someone slagging you off in the lobby ...if something isnt done soon im quitting this game, like so many others have done, its just not worth the hassle......

a 3 strikes and your out system should be adopted
kevinf2003
Steam Profile name (Required): kevinf2003

Re: Something must be done

Post by kevinf2003 »

Don't quit man. Just ignore and play your game. Others are just jealous of how skilled people are at a video game.
bobfletch

Post by bobfletch »

Mark, I think you should 'name and shame' whoever your accuser is. Then just ignore them and continue playing.
Affo
Steam Profile name (Required): Affo
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 68 times

Post by Affo »

Yep, concur with the others, don't quit. Just ignore them, which is now my philosophy. Think I can guess as to the individual. It is pure jealousy over a game which we all play for different reasons, some like the competition, some like to hook up with friends for casual rounds and some like to throw toys when they don't score as well as others...blame the parents, lol.

Which round was it out of interest which sparked the last dummy throwing, you've been playing well, could be a number of rounds! And being as Bob beat us both in the pga9, what does that make him??? lmao. Well played again Bob, good scoring on a mini Tuff Stuff event which I for one enjoyed the tight leaderboard.

KUTGW setters, nice to have the mixture we currently have and the name callers..piss off.
The scores may be unrealistic, or even a joke but heyho, that's what we got.

Play well and enjoy your game everyone! :drinks:

btw, not a game for snowflakes.

https://www.twitch.tv/affo01

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWQQ0c ... dgs0U6nODQ
terbal
Steam Profile name (Required): terbal

Post by terbal »

well i know everyone cheats apart from me
jspirate

Steam Profile name (Required): jspirate
Has Liked: 53 times
Been Liked: 64 times

Post by jspirate »

terbal wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:37 am well i know everyone cheats apart from me
LOL, I am assuming this is a joke. So I am laughing!
i7-8700K
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS Pro
64 GB DDR4 3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
LG 32GK850G
Win 10 Home Premium on 1TB SSD

Courses:
Bradford Links
Ironwood
Cypress Landing & CL 3DG
Crow's Nest
187 CAGs and counting...
LinksPro
Steam Profile name (Required): LinksPro
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 16 times

Post by LinksPro »

We all know there are undetectable ways to cheat. I pretty much gave up on trying to make people comprehend it. I understand there are people that are just that good and can shoot good rounds, occasionally. Not almost every game. I look at leaderboads and then check their rounds and see guys shooting 19, 20 under for 18 holes. Some shoot -10, -11 for 9 holes. There is no way anyone can hit bottom snaps PERFECTLY every shot. I probably miss 5 putts every 18 holes, some under 10 feet, and some dead straight, because I miss the snap by the slimmest of margins that if you saw my meter you would have thought I nailed the bottom snap.The game is unforgiving. I checked out a 9 hole round that someone shot -9 on. I think I was -1. He missed all the greens in regulation but one and still birdied all 9 holes. Have you ever been in the rough or deep rough? Sometimes I cant even get to the green from there. Miss the green in regulation and most of the time you are going to make par, or worse. Have fun playing YOUR game and don't worry about those guys. They get off on it.
If it goes left, its a hook. If it goes right, its a slice. If it goes straight, its a miracle!
davefv92c
Steam Profile name (Required): davefv92c
Has Liked: 244 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by davefv92c »

egotistical boobs who think everyone who beats hid scores is cheating
have decided to pay him no mind any longer.
kinda sad as a matter of fact
CUK MANTIS SERIES.
Liquid Cooled Intel i9,32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD
RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU
35"CURVED VIOTEK MONITOR 200Hz
Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive
Klipsch Sound System
BENCHMARKS-
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/38611652
bobfletch

Post by bobfletch »

Have you ever been in the rough or deep rough? Sometimes I cant even get to the green from there. Miss the green in regulation and most of the time you are going to make par, or worse.
Over the past couple of years since starting to play PG I have spent so much time in the rough, both off the fairways and around the greens, that I have learned how to play shots, how hard to hit them etc. So much so that it is fair to say that my regular playing partners often call me Harry (Houdini) lol. In fact, I probably get as many birds from the rough as I do from the fairway!! It's all part of the general learning curve I suppose. As several players have commented before me... "fairways are overrated"!!

So just keep playing, keep learning, improve your course management, and your round scores will drop, I am sure!
altaedm
Steam Profile name (Required): altaedm

Post by altaedm »

NIBNOB wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:42 am Again i have been called a cheat in the lobby by the same player, this is the third time and im fed up...theres nothing more annoying when youve had a good round to see someone slagging you off in the lobby ...if something isnt done soon im quitting this game, like so many others have done, its just not worth the hassle......

a 3 strikes and your out system should be adopted
You know Mark - I did quit and I went through the same crap as you are - over and over and over and over -Did anyone listen NOPE - they actually accused me so do what I do now, ignor the PG chat - changed the people I play with and I like to have some banter in game chat.
-10 to +15 who cares - will my life change "NOT"
I suppose some people rate their lives on their computer scores (sad) Throw up the odd +10 they will leave you alone ..lol
Those that can do something about it won't - they seem to enjoy the noise.
And I agree with BOB Name the Name - we all know who it is anyway
Maybe its time a lot of us just moved on - it is actually getting silly PGLS can't do anything about it and PG just does not care.

My 2 cents Ian

Return to “General Discussion”