Promote this game on random forums

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
ledsvik
Steam Profile name (Required): ledsvik
Has Liked: 74 times
Been Liked: 30 times

Promote this game on random forums

Post by ledsvik »

Hey all

I want you all to like promote this game...... I been googling all kinda forums to urge ppl to play this game :)

You guys can help me :) maybe we recruit some new members since PGA Tour sucks.....

OH...... learnt today that PGA Tour is delayed by atleast a year..... EA doesnt give a shit about golf.
bbbuckshot1
Steam Profile name (Required): BBBUCKSHOT1
Been Liked: 240 times

Re: Promote this game on random forums

Post by bbbuckshot1 »

Hey, like, maybe some don't want the same as you want
mwalimu
Steam Profile name (Required): mwalimu
Has Liked: 16 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by mwalimu »

If the game were still being actively supported, with bugs being fixed, features and options added, and so forth, it would be much easier to promote. Since that's not the case and it appears unlikely to change, it's hard to feel any enthusiasm for it.
mwalimu

Chuck Norris can get an albatross on a par 3.
Riddler
Steam Profile name (Required): Riddler
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 263 times

Post by Riddler »

I understand about the bugs and no updates. Still, I feel this is the best golf game out there. How many golf games have come and gone? LSPN is still active supporting Links 2003, another excellent golf game for its time. Many players still enjoy this game and live with its short comings because it still is so damn good and realistic to a point. Trying get more players is just another way to keep the game active and competitive. I say go for it if you want to promote the game.
bbbuckshot1
Steam Profile name (Required): BBBUCKSHOT1
Been Liked: 240 times

Post by bbbuckshot1 »

Riddler is right - this is the best golf game out there even with its bugs and most enjoyable to play - I was only making the point that not all people here are into promoting the game to the world - I will change my mind and promote where I can
ledsvik

Post by ledsvik »

Found an old Links 2003 forum that seems to be somewhat active. Wrote a post there telling them about Perfect Golf
ledsvik

Post by ledsvik »

Even wrote some in contact form at perfect pararells website :) that is partly completly broken :) hope I get a reply from there :)
Sid
Steam Profile name (Required): sid
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Sid »

Greetings. Are these forums moderated at all?

Personal insults like the post above should not be tolerated. In almost every forum I attend, anyone posting that kind of abusive filth would be outta there virtually immediately (and good riddance). Looking at the poster's posting history, many posts contain personal insults, insults towards the tour and site, general rage, even bullshit political baggage. Very toxic. Don't understand why it's allowed. This forum should be about having fun sharing a common interest - instead some threads read more like a youtube comments page.

Ledsvik - Good idea posting to old Links forums. Would not be surprised if some new players join because of it.
RandyG
Steam Profile name (Required): RandyG
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by RandyG »

There is a forum for older games just being setup. Only 3 have their own tour for now.

Jack Nicklaus - JNSE, JN4, JN5, and JN6 Goldenbear Challenge
PGA 2000
World Golf Challenge 2011
Links Series
Tiger Woods PGA Tour

Seeing about adding Perfect Golf might draw in some old players. Probably some you already know ?
Worth a try!

http://www.golfsimclubhouse.com/forum/

Disclamer on the link: I had a false positive from my Bitdefender for the link, they assured to me it was a false alert.
I've been in and out for months with no problems.......
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Post by Mwh65 »

Greetings. Are these forums moderated at all?
Yes they are. However sometimes I miss reading replies. This is where players could use "Report this post", top right of said post (!) which notifies me such posts and I can then take a look.
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here

Return to “General Discussion”