Perfect Parallel at KickStarter.com 2013

This forum contains information you will find useful in using PGLS. If you have any suggestions for content in here please let us know.
Crusher

Perfect Parallel at KickStarter.com 2013

Post by Crusher »

This link is to the orginal KickStarter.com video by Perfect Parallel. It was made in 2013. You'll meet the whole gang as they talk about their plans for Perfect Golf and their hopes and dreams to grow a new and inclusive virtual golf community.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pe ... 20parallel

Enjoy :drinks:
Mwh65
Site Admin
Steam Profile name (Required): Mwh65
Has Liked: 146 times
Been Liked: 404 times

Re: Perfect Parallel at KickStarter.com 2013

Post by Mwh65 »

I seem to recall looking at this all that time ago. :hmmm:

Would like to speak to the Lead Programmer :dry:
Mark Holliday (Mwh65)
(PGLS Owner)

PGLS is not affiliated in any way with the game creator Perfect Parallel.
To donate to PGLS click here
terbal
Steam Profile name (Required): terbal

Post by terbal »

ill wait for dvd
DCI_JONES
Steam Profile name (Required): DCI_JONES
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by DCI_JONES »

So what a load of old tosh that turned out to be forging long lasting relationships because it wasn't with the punters that bought your game
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Mwh65 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:08 am I seem to recall looking at this all that time ago. :hmmm:

Would like to speak to the Lead Programmer :dry:
The video has no pizazz. The devs/team needed to hire a professional videographer.

Yes, Mark. You should have been there in the beginning! :meeting:
Seasider47
Steam Profile name (Required): skeggy47
Has Liked: 61 times
Been Liked: 127 times

Post by Seasider47 »

All of the stuff on the introductery film looked great and its a real shame how we have come to the position we have today. Its easy to blame trackmaster for the slide away from PG but I feel its a lot more to it than that. When running any business there needs to be regular funds come in. Links had the same problem and I expect so did Tiger Woods (though I've never played that. All of the big name games have really big turn overs, yearly updates, in some cases monthly charges. PP did try Pay2play courses but few were prepared to pay the small charge to get them. Its also very soul destroying when your constantly getting abuse from your customers, I'm often shocked by some of the comments on the PP Community Forum. So when you are offered a role to play creating golf graphics for one of the big TV golfing corparations who can blame them. I think we the players also have had a big part to play in the decline of PG too.
terbal
Steam Profile name (Required): terbal

Post by terbal »

its very easy to make promises but much harder living up to them. as for pay to play they shouldnt have allowed forge then people would have had to buy pg courses.

Return to “General Discussion”